Tradutor

sexta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2017

COOLEST VIDEO EVER!! Wild Snake Watching Fireworks!





Publicado em 10 de jun de 2017
This is the coolest video I've made yet! A few minutes before this fireworks show started I had caught this beautiful plain bellied water snake (Nerodia erythrogaster). It was a very feisty snake that bit me more than once. I was trying to get some pictures of her when the fireworks started. After the first BOOM, she calmed right down and was laser focused on the pretty lights and booms. Because of the angle I was holding her at I had to put her down after a couple minutes. The last 9 minutes or so is just more of the beautiful fireworks show. After it was over I looked in the creek and there were 2 more plain belly water snakes and 2 diamondback water snakes all sitting there in the water, having just watched the show. Best night herping in a long time!
  • Categoria

  • Licença

    • Licença padrão do YouTube

Nenhum comentário: